Dental Implants: High Tech Teeth
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), dental implants have the highest success rate of any implanted surgical device — 98%. Dental implants are available in several designs that meet individual needs: single tooth replacement, multiple tooth replacement, implant supported prosthesis (removable), and an implant stabilized denture. Aside from meeting individual needs, there are a few other advantages to having dental implants:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants are designed to fuse with bone, and look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Improved comfort. Because dental implants become an extension of your natural mouth, implants remove the discomfort associated with removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Dental implants act as your natural teeth, allowing you to eat without the pain and discomfort that often accompany slipping of dentures.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants give your best natural smiling, helping build self-confidence!
- Improved oral health. Dental implants are the only proven way to prevent bone loss after the loss of natural teeth. The jawbone needs consistent chewing action to stimulate continual bone growth. Tooth/teeth replacement with dental implants offers a solution to prevent bone loss.
- With proper care, consistent brushing, flossing and routine dental visits, dental implants can last 40-years to life.
If you are interested in dental implants, or have any questions regarding the procedure, call the office today!
Comments are closed.